What causes a spike in covid-19 cases?
Human behaviour is a major factor. The government as well as individual people differ in their response to the pandemic. Some of them follow covid-19 precautions such as social distancing, mask-wearing etc. Others do not follow the instructions.
In some states, cities public places are closed or they practising the limitation of the crowd. That how many people can go outside at a time? Others are operating normally. Some government mandating mask-wearing and social distancing in public places. Where other governments, communities saying ~ IT’S A METTER OF PERSONAL CHOICE.
So, the difference between those precautions and cases of COVID_19 is clear. In areas where peoples are taking precautions like wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, etc. cases are on the rise.
Also, where people are careless, not taking any precautions – cases continue to occur.
Coronavirus second wave…
As the new strain of coronavirus continues to spread around the world, the vaccine is the best way to stop it.
How to protect yourself and others?
Many important ways to slow the spread~
1. Get Covid-19 vaccinated
2. Wear a mask
3. Maintain social distancing
4. Cover coughs and sneezes
5. Use sanitizer
1. Get Covid-19 Vaccinated: WHO Authorised covid-19 vaccine can help you to protect from coronavirus. After fully vaccinated you may be able to start doing something that you had stopped doing during this pandemic.
2. Wear a mask: everyone should wear a mask in public places. Mask does protect you to get infected with each other. Don’t adjust your mask again and again otherwise, it will not fit on your face.
3. Social distancing: stay 6 feet away from others. Social distancing differed inside the home and outside the home.
• Inside the home: avoid close contact with people who are sick in your family.
• Outside the home: put 6 feet distance between you and others. Because some people without symptoms may able to spread the virus.
4. Wash your hands: wash your hands often with soap or hand wash for at least 20 seconds. Especially after you have been in a public place, before eating or preparing food etc. to avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth with an unwashed or uncleansed hand. If water and soap are not available especially when you travelling then use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
5. Monitor your health daily: be alert for symptoms like fever, cold, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of coronavirus.
What to do if you feel unwell?
• Known the full range of symptoms of covid-19- The most common symptoms of fever, dry cough, and cold. And the other symptoms that are less common but they may affect some patients like loss of taste or smell, headache, sore etc.
• Stay home or self-isolate- even if you have minor symptoms you should stay at home until you recover.
• If you have any of covid-19 symptoms seek medical attention immediately. Call home sample collection provider (like-prebuuk), they will collect your blood sample from your doorstep and you’ll get a 100% accurate report.
1. Fill the booking form with your details
2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via Sms or via email
3. Sample will be collected from your doorstep
4. You need to pay online after booking confirmation.
5. We will send the report within 24-48 hrs. On your email or on WhatsApp.
Prebuuk also does an antibody test. An antibody test is a screening of antibodies in your blood. Your body makes these when it fights infection, like COVID_19. The antibody test looks to see whether your immune system your body’s defence against illness has responded to the infection.
Will take a bit of your blood from your finger prick or other.
What’s the difference between a Coronavirus test and an antibody test?
A covid-19 test, sometimes called a diagnostic test, test for a sign of the active virus. COVID-19 test is simpler & faster than an antibody test. But it tells you only if you have the virus in your body at that moment when you’re tested.
Where an antibody test shows that you had the virus at some points in the past.
Why antibody testing?
It’s necessary to check if you had a virus in the past. Sometimes people don’t react to the virus so Experts hope antibody tests can give health officially a better idea of how common the virus is.