1.What spikes the numbers of covid-19 cases?
Human behavior is a crucial component to how individuals react during a pandemic. The government and individuals are both reacting to the covid-19 precautions in different ways. To avoid infection, some people follow government orders such as social isolation and wearing masks. Others do not adhere to the same rules.
Some cities are closed to the public or have a limit on the number of individuals who can enter. Other locations are open for business. In public venues, the government may impose masks and social separation measures. How do you feel about this? Should the government get involved or is it a case of personal choice?
The difference between those precautions and cases of COVID_19 is clear. Places where people are taking precautions have seen an increase in cases.
The second wave of the corona virus is here, but there is a way to protect yourself. As cases continue to occur, the vaccine is the only option to stop the virus.
2.How do I protect myself and others?
There are many ways to slow the spread
1. Get Covid-19 vaccinated
2. Wear a mask
3. Maintain social distancing
4. Cover coughs and sneezes
5. Use sanitizer
1. Get Covid-19 Vaccinated: The WHO has authorized a vaccine that can help you to protect yourself from corona virus. If you are fully vaccinated, you may be able to resume the things you had previously stopped doing until this pandemic.
2. Wear a mask: It’s important to protect yourself with a mask when you’re in public. Masks do help people avoid getting infected by others. And if you adjust your mask often, it can end up not fitting on your face.
3. Maintain social distancing: Stay 6 feet away from others. Social distancing varied depending on whether you were inside or outside your home.
4.Outside the home: It is important to have six feet between you and others. Some people without symptoms can still spread the virus.
5.Wash your hands: Keep yourself clean! Wash your hands often with soap or hand wash for at least 20 seconds. Whenever you’re in public, before you eat, or if you’re preparing food, keep your hands free of dirt and bacteria by washing with water and soap or using a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. If you don’t have water or soap available, use a hand sanitizer to stay healthy.
6. Monitor your health daily: Be alert for these symptoms: fever, cold, cough, shortness of breath.
3.If you’re feeling unwell, what should you do?
Common symptoms of fever, dry cough, and cold are easily recognizable. But there are other symptoms that aren’t so common but may affect some patients. Losing your sense of taste or smell, headache, sore throat, etc. Even if you have a minor sickness, don’t risk going to work. Don’t have to put you on the sidelines. When you have a condition that must be diagnosed by a medical professional with prebuuk, call a home sample collection provider to collect your blood from your doorstep. You will get a 100% accurate diagnosis and be back on the field in no Symptoms time.
1. Please fill in the booking form with all your personal information
2. Thyrocare will send you a text message or an email reminder!
3. We’ll collect your sample from your doorstep
4. You’ll need to complete your booking before you can pay.
5. The report will be sent in 24-48 hours. Please expect an email or a WhatsApp message in this timeframe.
For More information’s on Covid19, Visit WHO official website: https://www.who.int/