Thyrocare LIVER FUNCTION TESTS
The Thyrocare Liver function tests are an important way for your doctor to see how healthy your liver is. This type of test checks levels of different enzymes, proteins, and other substances made by the liver. The following are often tested at the same time on a single blood sample:
- Albumin, a protein made in the liver
- Total protein. This test measures the total amount of protein in the blood.
- ALP (alkaline phosphatase), ALT (alanine transaminase), AST (aspartate aminotransferase), and gamma-glutamyl tansferase (GGT). These are different enzymes made by the liver.
- Bilirubin, a waste product made by the liver.
- Lactate dehydrogenase (LD), an enzyme found in most of the body’s cells. LD is released into the blood when cells have been damaged by disease or injury.
- Prothrombin time (PT), a protein involved in blood clotting.
You can give your samples anytime, which is why Prebuuk offer home sample collection at your doorstep.
You can book Your test slot according to your convenience. The Technician will come at your desired date and time. Which is why Prebuuk.Com is ideal choice for health check-up.
LIVER FUNCTION TESTS
Parameter (11 Test)
SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
PROTEIN – TOTAL
ALBUMIN – SERUM
ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)